Wednesday, October 9, 2013

And he's off.....

Well, he's checked in at the MTC (Missionary Training Center) in Provo, UT to learn how to be a good missionary.  He left San Diego yesterday, and flew up to Salt Lake City.  While there, he met up with my brother, "Uncle Mark" and they spent the day together.  Mark is an avid hiker, so of course, they went on a hike!  They made a fun video on their hike and posted it on Facebook.  I'll try to see if I can put a link on here.  (need technical know-how...)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201843005497973      (hope that works...)

He was also able to spend a couple of hours this morning hanging out with Taylor Dean, one of his good friends, before being dropped off at the curb...

I don't know if he'll have the time or opportunity to write or send emails while he's in Provo, but if he does, I'll post it.  I know he has a lot of friends who are thinking of him and I want to thank all of you for your support while he does this, especially his "non-Mormon" friends who may think he's crazy...

So, here are some of the pictures of his last activities before the big adventure begins!

Yes, we know you are silly!
Best friend brothers...
The bottom of his shoes.  We'll see what they look like in a year...

We know where he got the silly from...
Cousin Connor & Drew on hike


But seriously now... check out the Y on the mountain in the background.  I miss that Y!!
Drew Dahlberg & Taylor Dean, the crazy duo!

Here's his welcoming buddy to show him the ropes...



No comments:

Post a Comment